Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Titled Tuesday online tournament, June 2018.

This time I took part again in the traditional Titled Tuesday chess online tournament, held by chess.com website. I played after an intense working day at late night, and this time took 5 points out of 10. Had not a bad start - 4 out of 6. Also I made a live coverage of the process on Youtube and Twitch.

Here is a link -


Final standings - https://www.chess.com/tournament/live/-titled-tuesday-blitz-965556?ref_id=26489968


Also I made a couple of videos, both in English and Spanish, making a brief analysis of some of the games afterwards. Here they are:



Enjoy! ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment

King's Arena online bullet tournament

Attended and streamed the 2 hour long online tournement on chess.com. Taking into account my lag, the result was not so bad☺ And the games ...